- Welfare reform mandatory reconsideration - Belfast [POSTPONED - now 26 July 2016]
- 22 June 2016 10.00 - 16.00
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast - Belfast
- Training Belfast
One Day Training Course
This course offers you a chance to increase your knowledge of welfare reform. It primarily covers Mandatory Reconsideration, Universal Credit (UC) and Personal Independence Payment (PIP). It offers a summary of how these new benefits operate and illustrates the significant changes involved. It also includes other changes associated with welfare reform including changes to contributory Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), the ‘bedroom tax’, benefit cap and a lot more besides.
The course is linked to Legal Advice National Occupational Standard IB19 – Welfare Rights Legal Advice.
It will count as 5 hours towards CAB, Law Society and Bar Council Continuing Professional Development
Members voluntary £90.00
Non members voluntary £120.00
Members statutory/private £120.00
Non members statutory/private £200.00
How to apply:
Online application forms can be found on our website:
If you require a paper application form email:
or telephone 028 90244401
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 15 June 2016
Tea and coffee will be provided.
Please circulate this information to interested colleagues within your organisation.
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast
- 124 Donegall Street
- BT1 2GY
This venue has disabled access.
- 28 March 2017 Understanding Universal Credit - 1 day - Belfast
- 29 March 2017 Welfare reform overview - free 1/2 day specialist training - Belfast
- 29 March 2017 Mitigation Schemes under Welfare Reform - free 1/2 day specialist training - Belfast
- 30 March 2017 Welfare reform overview - free evening specialist training - Belfast
- 31 March 2017 Changes to the Social Fund - free 1/2 day training - Belfast