- Personal Independence Payment - Belfast
- 05 July 2016 10.00 - 16.00
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast - Belfast
- Training Belfast
One Day Training Course
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) now replaces Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for eligible working age people aged sixteen to pension age in Great Britain. PIP will be launched here on 20 June 2016.
This course illustrates the key law, information, components and criteria for qualifying for this new benefit. You will be guided through the requirements for completing the new PIP form.
The course is linked to Legal Advice National Occupational Standard IB19 – Welfare Rights Legal Advice.
It will count as 5 hours towards CAB, Law Society and Bar Council Continuing Professional Development
Tutor: Eamon Doherty
Members voluntary £90.00
Non Members voluntary £120.00
Members statutory/private £120.00
Non Members statutory/private £200.00
How to apply:
Online application forms can be found on our website
or telephone 028 90244401
Closing date for applications: 28 June 2016
Tea and coffee will be provided.
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast
- 124 Donegall Street
- BT1 2GY
This venue has disabled access.
- 28 March 2017 Understanding Universal Credit - 1 day - Belfast
- 29 March 2017 Welfare reform overview - free 1/2 day specialist training - Belfast
- 29 March 2017 Mitigation Schemes under Welfare Reform - free 1/2 day specialist training - Belfast
- 30 March 2017 Welfare reform overview - free evening specialist training - Belfast
- 31 March 2017 Changes to the Social Fund - free 1/2 day training - Belfast