- Introduction to employment law - 2 days - Belfast
- 10 March 2017 - 13 March 2017 10.00 - 16.00
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast - Belfast
- Training Belfast
Employment Law in Northern Ireland continues to change at a rapid pace. This course provides an overview of existing and new employment law as it relates to employees. Due to the subject’s increased relevance and importance in today’s employment market, and in response to comments from past attendees, the course is now run over a two day period to maximise attendee input and participation.
The course is linked to Legal Advice National Occupational Standard IB15 - Employment Legal Advice.
It will count as 10 hours towards CAB, Law Society and Bar Council Continuing Professional Development
TUTOR: Daire Murphy
Members voluntary £140.00
Non members voluntary £220.00
Members statutory/private £220.00
Non members statutory/private £350.00
Online application forms can be found on our website:
If you require a paper application form email:
or telephone 028 90244401
Closing Date 3 March 2017
Tea and coffee will be provided.
THIS VENUE HAS DISABLED ACCESS
Please circulate this information to interested colleagues within your organisation.
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast
- 124 Donegall Street
- BT1 2GY
This venue has disabled access.
- 21 February 2017 Law Centre (NI) Independent Advice, Support and Mediation Service (Community Care)
- 10 March 2017 - 13 March 2017 Introduction to employment law - 2 days - Belfast
- 21 March 2017 - 22 February 2017 Enhanced advocacy skills [two days] - Belfast