- Understanding Universal Credit - 1 day - Belfast
- 28 March 2017 10.00 - 16.00
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast - Belfast
- Training Belfast
There have been many changes to the benefits system in the last few years, with more on the way. The next twelve months will herald massive changes, including the gradual introduction of Universal Credit. The course illustrates these changes and explains their possible affects on the benefits system.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for advisers who wish to develop their knowledge of recent and near future changes in benefits.
The course is linked to Legal Advice National Occupational Standard IB19 - Welfare Rights Legal Advice.
It will count as 5 hours towards CAB, Advice NI, Law Society and Bar Council Continuing Professional Development
TUTOR: Eamon Doherty
Members voluntary £90.00
Non members voluntary £120.00
Members statutory/private £120.00
Non members statutory/private £200.00
Online application forms can be found on our website:
If you require a paper application form email:
or telephone 028 90244401
Closing Date 20 March 2017
Tea and coffee will be provided.
THIS VENUE HAS DISABLED ACCESS
Please circulate this information to interested colleagues within your organisation.
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast
- 124 Donegall Street
- BT1 2GY
This venue has disabled access.
- 28 March 2017 Understanding Universal Credit - 1 day - Belfast
- 29 March 2017 Welfare reform overview - free 1/2 day specialist training - Belfast
- 29 March 2017 Mitigation Schemes under Welfare Reform - free 1/2 day specialist training - Belfast
- 30 March 2017 Welfare reform overview - free evening specialist training - Belfast
- 31 March 2017 Changes to the Social Fund - free 1/2 day training - Belfast