- Welfare reform overview - free evening specialist training - Belfast
- 30 March 2017 18.00 - 20.30
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast - Belfast
- Training Belfast
The session will provide an overview of all the changes associated with welfare reform including Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and Universal Credit(UC) summarising these benefits and illustrating the significant changes involved. Other areas, including Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) changes and the Benefit Cap will also be covered.
This course is linked to Legal Advice National Occupational Standard IB19 - Welfare Rights Legal Advice.
It will count as 3 hours towards CAB, Law Society and Bar Council Continuing Professional Development
FEES: Free to all Law Centre Members
Tea and coffee will be provided.
Closing Date Monday 27 March 2017
Online application forms can be found on our website
If you require a paper application form email:
or telephone 028 90244401.
Please circulate this information to interested colleagues within your organisation.
- Law Centre (NI) Training Room, Belfast
- 124 Donegall Street
- BT1 2GY
This venue has disabled access.
- 28 March 2017 Understanding Universal Credit - 1 day - Belfast
- 29 March 2017 Welfare reform overview - free 1/2 day specialist training - Belfast
- 29 March 2017 Mitigation Schemes under Welfare Reform - free 1/2 day specialist training - Belfast
- 30 March 2017 Welfare reform overview - free evening specialist training - Belfast
- 31 March 2017 Changes to the Social Fund - free 1/2 day training - Belfast