August training at the Law Centre
- From Lunch & Learn (sandwich provided) to our traditional full day training, we have great courses to suit your needs this month if you are interested in health and social care, the role of carers in mental health law, or new benefits that will kick in if welfare reform comes to NI.
- 18 August The role of the nearest relative in mental health: A guide for carers - Belfast - lunch & learn
- 20 August Rights in health and social care provision: Key signposts for advisers - Belfast - 10am-4pm
- 24 August Personal Independence Payment - Belfast - half day
- 26 August Applied mental health law - Belfast - - 10am-4pm
- Bookings open now. Discounts for Law Centre members. All our courses carry CPD points for solicitors, barristers and CAB advisers.
- Our full training programme will be posted here and emailed to our members shortly.