See our new training programme
All courses are open for booking now. Just fill in the online form here or download and email to
Flexible formats to fit your needs
From 1 ½ hour 'Lunch and Learn' (with light lunch provided) to the 8-day Welfare Rights Adviser Programme.
Accreditation / CPD
Our courses are accredited with OCNNI and/or mapped to Legal Advice National Occupational Standards. All our courses count as CPD points for advisers, solicitors and barristers.
The discounts below apply.
10% off (only one of these offers applies per booking):
- book at least 6 weeks prior to the date of the course and get 10% off
- book 3 courses together and get 10% off
- book three places on one course and get 10% off
Free Introduction to Employment Rights for WRAP graduates:
- participants who complete the Welfare Rights Adviser Programme are entitled to a free place on the Introduction to Employment Law course.
In addition, Law Centre (NI) members are entitled to substantial discounts:
- see each course description for details;
- find out how to become a Law Centre (NI) member.