Frontline 87 goes digital
Frontline magazine is now a digital publication only. Download PDF or read on-screen version.
Download Frontline 87 PDF or read on screen:
We welcome readers' views on this new format, and will be actively seeking Law Centre members' views in the near future.
In this issue:
Focus on welfare reform:
- Assembly Committee expresses concerns
- the key role of the advice sector
- 'bedroom tax'
- Personal Independence Payment
- Changes to Employment and Support Allowance
- New benefit rates 2013-2014
- Northern Ireland consultation
- the future of the AJTC
An interview with the Attorney General for Northern Ireland
Equality Commission NI column: Gender Equality
Northern Ireland Ombudsman column: planning permission
University of Ulster LLM in Clinical Legal Education (advertisement)