My Computer My Way
If you have trouble viewing or using our site, the My Computer My Way website may help. This site may be useful if:
- you have trouble using your keyboard or mouse
- you have difficulty seeing your screen
- you have dyslexia or communication difficulties
We are continually working to make our site more accessible, including:
- compliance with W3C standards
- offering alternative style sheets and built-in text-resizing functions
- allowing for maximum readability by JAWS reader
If you have difficulties reading this site or notice any page which is difficult to access, please email our webmaster to let us know.
This site can be read to you by Browsealoud online reader which can be downloaded using the logo on the right side of this page.