Law Centre provides expert legal services to people who live or work in Northern Ireland, in social security, health and social care , employment and immigration law. Law Centre’s legal assistance services include:
- Advice line
- Representation in tribunals (Social Security Tribunal; Industrial Tribunals; Asylum & Immigration Tribunal)
- Representation before the Social Security Commissioner on legally complex social security issues
- Representation before the higher courts on points of law
Added member benefits:
- Priority booking and reduced training and event fees
- Frequent updates on legislation and policy developments
- Access to our bi-monthly newsletter and social security bulletin
Full member is available to voluntary sector organisations. Full members elect the Law Centre Management Committee.
Associate members: this is available to other organisations or individuals who wish to support the work of the Law Centre and benefit from our communications.
Voluntary sector £75
Concession (unwaged/students) £10
You can become a member by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and returning a short application form.