We use cookies to provide you with the best experience on our website - find out how we use cookies.
By continuing to browse our website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Refund of Certificate of Approval Fee

If you applied to the UK Border Agency for permission to marry (or have a civil partnership) and paid the Certificate of Approval fee between 1 February and 8 April 2009, you may be eligible for a refund. Click here for a Request for Refund form.

For guidance from the UK Border Agency, click here for Guidance on Request for Refund

The fee repayment scheme will run until 31 July 2010.



Follow us on twitter


Flickr logo

Follow us on Linkedin


Become a member

Work with us

WRAP login

Donate to Law Centre (NI)


Law Centres Network logo